Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Keswick Action Health Group. These Terms and Conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of our website located at www.kesact.com. By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these Terms and Conditions. Do not continue to use the Keswick Active Health Group site if you do not agree to accept all of the Terms and Conditions stated herein.
Unless otherwise stated, Keswick Action Health Group and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on our website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this information from our website for your own personal use subjected to the restrictions set in these Terms and Conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Keswick Action Health Group;
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from Keswick Action Health Group;
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Keswick Action Health Group; or
- Redistribute content from Keswick Action Health Group.
The Agreement shall begin on the date hereof. Our Terms and Conditions were created with the help of the Terms and Conditions Generator.
Hyperlinking to our Site
Hyperlinking to our content is permitted under the following circumstances only. The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- On-line directory distributors may link to us in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses;
- System-wide accredited business except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls and charity fund-raising groups MAY NOT hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or to other website information so long as the link:
- Is not in any way deceptive;
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and,
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources, .com community sites, etc.;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- On-line directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that:
- The link would not make us look unfavourably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses;
- The organization does not have any negative records with us;
- The benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Keswick Action Health Group; and
- The link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our Home page so long as the link:
- Is not in any way deceptive;
- Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
- Fits within the context of the linking party’s site
If you are one of the organizations listed above and are interest in linking to our website, you must inform Keswick Action Health Group by sending us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization’s name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URLs on your site to which you would like to link. Please allow three or four weeks for a response. Not every request for hyperlinking to us will be allowed.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website being linked to that makes sense within the context and the format of the content to the linking party’s site.
No link or use of the Keswick Action Health Group’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for hyperlinking absent of a trademark license ageement.
Removal of Links
The removal of links from our site may be permitted. If you find any link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to do so or to respond to you directly.
Without prior written approval and permission, you may not create any i-Frames around our web pages that alter in any way, the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We do not ensure that the information on the website is correct. We do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date. We shall not be held responsible for any content as it appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that arise on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or any violations of third party rights.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and our linking policy at any time without notice. By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be bound to and follow our current linking Terms and Conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of our website. Please read our full Disclaimer Policy.
As long as the website, information and services on our website are provided as stated, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature..